This resin and glitter keychain is the perfect accessory to your new monstera leaf backpack. Or, you could add it to a little zip pouch or clutch. There are so many options that I think you might have to make a few glitter keychains to accommodate every area of your life.These keychains would also make great gifts to give to your friends. You and your friends could walk the halls with matching glitter keychains. Now that is what I call squad goals.
How to make this glitter keychain:
- Start by mixing your resin in a plastic cup with a plastic spoon. Be sure to follow the instructions given to you on your resin, mine had me mix equal parts resin and catalyst for 2 minutes straight.
- Once your resin mixture is complete, moving quickly, pour some glitter into the mixture and stir it in. Move immediately to step 3 once the glitter is fully incorporated.
- Pour the resin/glitter mixture into your letter molds. The more you fill the mold the thicker the letter will be. For reference, I filled mine up about half way.
- Once all of the letters are filled with resin stick a keychain at the top of each letter making sure that the bottom part of the keychain is hanging into the resin.
- Let your letters cure for 12-24 hours depending on your resin instructions. I left mine drying overnight for 24 hours just do be safe.
Now you can clip your keychain to your backpack and rock it. Be sure to pin this craft for later or share it with any of your friends who might like a glittery keychain. If you want some more back to school DIY ideas check out our Pinterest page – it’s bursting with fun ideas!